All Star MVP2500 catchers helmet
- I BAR VISION steel cage
- Machine washable padding
- Meets NOCSAE standard
- High impact resistant ABS plastic shell
CP30PRO Chest Protector
- The System Seven™ CP30PRO adult professional chest protector is jam packed with high end features.
- Weight has been reduced compared to the CP28PRO by reworking the padding system with multi-level foam construction and larger vent holes
- Lightweight plastic plates around the collar bone, throat, and sternum take the brunt of impacts
- The U-Bars help square up the player's body to present a large flat surface for blocking balls
- The wedged abs on the CP30PRO are designed to kick balls downward. Rebound has been cut in half compared to the CP28PRO.
- Four point adjustable DeltaFlex™ Harness
- Adjustable shoulder Cap
- AEGIS Microbe Shield™
- 16.5 Inch Length
- Total Weight: 22.4 oz
LG30W Pro Leg Guards
- The System Seven™ Lg30PRO is a well ventilated, light, and strong professional leg guard.
- Plastic plates are thicker in select areas which take the most abuse, such as the knees
- Shin plates have 10 ventilation ports and large breathable holes in padding
- Moldable plastic allows the player to squeeze and bend the shin plates to wrap around their legs how they like. If you like the shins to feel tight, then squeeze in the walls to bring them in. If you like them loose and more breathable, flex the shin plates outward.
- Triple Knee Design with Active Tracking™
- Removable and machine washable UltraCool™ lined padding is located in the shins
- The knee pads incorporates our Patella Plus™ d3o™ technology. d3o™ is an intelligent shock absorbing material which will help limit the constant abuse to catcher's knees.
- DeltaFlex™ Harness
- Removable second toe
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red Stitches Pty Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.