Wilson 2021 A2000 Pedroia Fit 12.25 Inch Baseball Glove LHT
We took things up a notch with this year's A2000 PF92SS- combining Black SuperSnakeSkin and Grey/Brick Red Pro Stock Leather in an outfield model crafted for players with smaller hands. Shorter, narrower finger stalls and a smaller hand opening give you more control over this 12.25" model that also showcases a Pro-Laced T-Web with Baseball Stitching and our all-new ComfortPro Lining.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSnakeSkin™: SuperSnakeSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable - in an all-new textured design. Its moisture-resistance extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Pro Laced T-Web with Baseball Stitch
|Glove Size||12 1/4 Inch|