Wilson 2022 A2000 34 Inch Fastpitch Catchers Mitt
Aubree Monroe Game Model
USA Softball catcher Aubree Munro knows how important control is behind the dish, and she isn’t shy when it comes to incorporating the game’s most advanced tech in her 2022 A2000® AM1 GM glove. Munro added Spin Control™ Technology to her Blonde Pro Stock® leather palm, and she brought all-new Blonde SuperSkin™ to the back to create her signature crisp look. The dimpled texture in the palm increases friction against the ball, reducing spin rate and helping Munro frame every pitch perfectly. Sky Blue laces bring some pop to the Blonde design, and Munro’s Red, White and Sky Blue embroidery tests the waters of new gradient Bold Logos.
- WebCLOSED V WEB W/ HINGE
- Pro Stock® LeatherPro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Spin Control TechnologyA dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Flat Finger BindingFlat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist LiningKeeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Bold LogosBold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
|Glove Size||34 Inch|