Axe Bat Pro Hard Maple 271 Baseball Bat
Choose the only wood bat built to support the mechanics of your swing. Our patented Axe handle has been scientifically proven to aid performance and reduce the risk of common hand injuries associated with the baseball swing. Experience more comfort and better bat control. Transfer power more efficiently. Achieve maximum bat speed. All while training longer, safer.
The Pro Hard Maple L118 features a 271 turn and a cupped end for a balanced, but powerful bat. Made from a single billet of pro-grade maple hardwood, the L118 is machined and finished in the U.S.A.
- Single billet, pro-grade, maple hardwood
- 271 turn tapered for speed and power
- Cupped end for improved balance
- Patented Axe handle for better grip stability, more efficient power transfer, maximum bat speed, and reduced hand fatigue
- Pro-approved ink dot shows slope of grain
- Made in the U.S.A.
Who is it for?
- High school, college, and adult baseball players seeking a balanced, pro-grade wood bat for training or competitive play.